From the heart - 480g of chocolate made from the best fine cocoas in the world.
The beautiful red heart-shaped box is packed with a full to bursting 480g of the finest chocolate made from the best cocoas in the world. You present a gift of the most luxurious chocolate indulgence - and chosen in 6 noble varieties.
Your premium chocolate heart box becomes even more endearing with your personalised engraving on the lid. We engrave your tailor-made text at no extra charge!
So that the joy of the premium chocolate is prolonged, the heart box contains 60 delicious individual portions so everything can be enjoyed more than once!
- "Java 34 %" fine whole milk from the best quality cocoa in Java
- "Costa Rica 38 %" fine whole milk from the best quality cocoa in Costa Rica
- "Venezuela 43 %" fine whole milk from the best quality cocoa in Venezuela
- "Ecuador 52 %" fine dark from the best quality cocoa in Ecuador
- "Santo Domingo 71%" fine dark from the best quality cocoa in Santo Domingo
- "Ghana 85 %" fine dark cocoa from the best quality cocoa in Ghana
480g plantation-chocolate minis in different varieties, 60 pieces weighing 8 g, individually packaged, in a reusable red heart-shaped box with individual engraving.
Heart box dimensions: 21 x 20 x 5 cm (8.3 x 7.8 x 2 inches)
Price includes personalisation
Ingredients: Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, natural vanilla flavour, emulsifier: soya lecithin.
Java: Whole milk chocolate. Cocoa solids: 34% minimum.
Costa Rica: Whole milk chocolate. Cocoa solids: 38% minimum.
Venezuela: Whole milk chocolate. Cocoa solids: 43 % minimum.
Ecuador: Finest dark chocolate. Cocoa solids: 52% minimum.
Santo Domingo: Finest dark chocolate. Cocoa solids: 71% minimum.
Ghana: Finest dark chocolate. Cocoa solids: 85 % minimum.
Allergen Information: Whole milk powder, soya lecithin. May contain traces of nuts.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place
Net weight: 480g
Hans Schröder GmbH & Co. KG,
Nutrition Information per 100g
|Energy||2376 kj / 568 kcal|
- of which saturates
|- of which sugars||37,6 g|